Hi gentle readers!.
I posted a blog a bit ago about the Fiore head Jasmine V1 and after awhile of debate, finally purchased the Natasha head as well. I had originally felt her lips were to thin(I have thin lips in RL) and I wanted a fuller pout but decided to just go for it. I’m glad I did.
Natasha features 5 static heads like Jasmine; Duck/Kissy Lips, Open Mouth, Original, Smile and Smirk. Unlike Jasmine however, Natasha has a wide array of makeup choices and eye brow options. The HUD’s included are for the head, eyelashes, eyes, slink hands and feet, lola’s and phat azz.
Natasha and the two versions of Jasmine will be receiving a bunch of new options with the final product being sent out late February or early March. These heads will still have all the options of the BETA ones but with all of the new improvements. Check out Natasha below.
- Head/Skin-Fiore(Sanya Bilavio)-Natasha in SPF 20 @ Cosmetic Fair-Ending on the 31st
- Hair-/Wasabi Pills/(MissAllSunday Lemon)-Andrea in Cinnamon
- Teeth-Slink(Siddean Munro)-Real Teeth
- Sweater-Faenzo(Hervé Faenzo)-Cotton Longsleeve – Taupe @ My Attic-Ending on the 31st
Hi gentle readers!. I’m in the midst of fighting a cold, yuck.
Cosmetic Fair’s Winter Edition is underway, with wall to wall items for all your beauty needs. It’s always a fun event to explore.
Vive Nine’s Fiore, would have to be the shining star of this round with their two mesh heads, Natasha & Jasmine. I purchased the Jasmine mesh head v1, as I had worn the demo(with the one eye only) for a day or two, and finally decided it was the one I wanted for the present moment. Overall i’m extremely happy with this purchase and I do plan on buying Natasha in the future but I wish Jasmine would have come with more makeup and brow options like Natasha, but these are in the Beta stages with more to come. Also everyone who buys either head will receive a free update once they are released fully in the mainstore. Slightly hopeful that means with more makeup up for Jasmine but we shall see.
At the risk of having gigantic photos all over the feeds(which lets face is annoying) these are smaller on my blog but I always include a link right to the photo on my Flickr for you to see them bigger. The package includes 5 static heads for Pouty/Kissy Lips, Open Mouth, Original, Smile and Smirk as well as HUDS for Eyes, Lashes and Appliers(Slink, Lola, L.Inc). Check out Jasmine V1 below.
- Mesh Head-Fiore(Sanya Bilavio)-Jasmine v1 Static Mesh Head – SPF35 @ Cosmetic Fair
- Hair-LeLutka(Thora Charron)-MALEFICENT
- Bra-Mon Cheri(Freya Olivieri)-Flirtini-Holiday/Black
Greetings gentle readers.
In just a mere four days The Arcade will once again open its doors(and our wallets) to dazzle us with goodies we just can’t do without. I personally never escape this event without bankrupting myself, but somehow I never feel bad about it.
Glam Affair is one of many fabulous brands participating this round. Aida brings Gemma to us in Europa tone with 12 total makeups, 3 of which are Rare. Check Gemma out below!.
- Skin-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Gemma in Europa @ The Arcade December 1st
- Hair(s)-Chemistry(Kimberlee Miles)-Layla(b) in Fox/Lelutka(Thora Charron)-Salome in Powder
Hello again gentle readers.
Lately I have been restless with my avatar. Searching for what feels like ages to find a new ‘look’. League gives me the perfect solution; Aria. Hello gorgeous golden goddess!. I used to have very dark skin tones back in the day, but switched to a light tone for blond hair but im ready to once again don dark locks. Aria is my favorite skin release from Nena, hands down.
A girl can’t change her look up without a new outfit to go with it. The Nyx corset and skirt are a welcomed addition to my closet(aka inventory). I feel like a goddess. Let the birds sing!. Check it all out below!.
- Skin-League(Nena Janus)-Aria in Golden(Fatpack), with Chest Enhancer E-Cup
- Hair-Exile(Kavar Cleanslate)-Erase and Rewind in Blackgold
- Eyes-IKON(Ikon Innovia)-Vanity Eyes-Parchment
- Corset-League(Nena Janus)-Nyx lace in Lavender
- Skirt-League(Nena Janus)-Nyx in black(dirty version)
- Heels-Slink(Siddean Munro)-Priscilla Plateau Heels Black @ Shoetopia
- Feet-Slink(Siddean Munro)-AvEnhance Feet High @ Shoetopia
- Hands-Slink(Siddean Munro)-Relaxed
- Appliers for Hands & Feet-League(Nena Janus)-Golden
Greetings gentle readers.
Glam Affair has released the first face of its Young Skin Line, Elvi. Her soft features and bright makeups make her a definite winner in my book. Check Elvi out after the jump!.
- Skin-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Elvi in Europa Fatpack
- Hair-Exile(Kavar Cleanslate)-Criminal in Pearl
Aida introduces us to a gorgeous new face, Vera, that she has been teasing us with for awhile now. This skin fit me right out the gate like a glove(I love when that happens) and I can’t see myself taking it off anytime soon!. 12 makeups, Clean versions included with three noses in the fatpack. Check Vera out after the jump!.
- Skin-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Vera in Jamaica/Eyebrow D/Fatpack
- Hair-LeLutka(Thora Charron-Jolie-RM-in Marilyn
- Eyes-IKON(Ikon Innovia)-Vanity Eyes – Poltergeist
Hi ya’ll!. Yes another post from me, ta-da!.
Glam Affair has yet another delectable skin release named Lucy. Aida is on a serious roll right now and im loving it!. Check out why I love Lucy after the jump!.
- Skin-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Lucy in Europa with Nose Tattoo Number 2
- Hair-LeLutka(Thora Charron)-Lana in Irishred
Hi ya’ll. Lets get a post-in.
The wait is finally over; Glam Affair is re-opened all fresh and new!. There are tons of new goodies out and Angelica is just one of the many that I will be showing off in the next few days. For this photo set i’m trying out a different windlight setting, so feedback here or Flickr is much appreciated. Check Angelica out after the jump!.
Get The Look
- Skin-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Angelica in Europa with Nose 2 tattoo layer
- Hair-Exile(Kavar Cleanslate)-Wild At Heart in Carachoc from Natural Fusion 2
Hi everyone out there in blog land. Let’s get a post-in!.
Glam Affair’s Arcade item this round is a gorgeous skin with a perfect fitting name; Candy. At The Arcade she has two skin tones, America & Europa with 14 makeups, 4 of these being Rare.
Its also worth noting that Glam Affairs mainstore is currently closed down for a remodel. Can’t wait to see what’s coming next!.
Get The Look
Howdy y’all! Long time no bloggage. Let’s fix that.
Summer Fest 2013 is a must stop shop for this summer’s needs!. Filled to the brim with awesome Designer creations of all kinds, you just can’t go wrong.
One of my favorite stores on the Grid is participating; Glam Affair!. Whoop whoop. Aida always brings the heat(pun intended) to everything she does. This event holds Summer; a gorgeous skin that comes in Two Tones, America & Jamaica, as well as 5 makeups. Individually the skins are 689L each and fatpacks are 1,970.
Summer in America
I chose to feature Summer in the America tone as it’s truly a personal favorite.
Get The Look